General Operations | HR | Talent Acquisition | Human Resource
WHO WE ARE
Ready for your next career move in Marketing Technology? Believe in working smart, and want to have fun doing it? Ematic Solutions might just be the place for you!
Established in 2013, we started as an email marketing optimization provider, and today, we have expanded our business to a larger scale in the Digital Marketing landscape. With our headquarters located in Singapore for Ematic Solution, our rapid expansion network has spread across SEA countries and is continually growing. Today, with our global resources, local insights & technology infrastructures, led us to operate over in 9 countries - Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Bosnia.
We’re a global team of 160+ Martech experts and we specialize in various Messaging, Attribution, CDP and Analytics platforms. Our goal is to make every marketer’s platform buying journey easier via a systematic approach: from identifying the requirement, reviewing the current marketing stack, to shortlist/negotiate different technology platforms and of course, onboarding, continuous training and ongoing cost optimization.
YOUR DAY MIGHT INCLUDE
· Talent Acquisition Operations
o Oversee the talent acquisition operations that includes:
Job Ads creation on all active job boards + Ematic Career Site
Job board monitoring for applicants,
Executing the hiring flow process on Trello (a collaboration tool used across Ematic)
Ensuring the right stakeholders is involved of the hiring process flow
· Human Resource Operations
o Collaborate with the HR team on the plans and implementation on all HR related activities striving for excellence in every aspect of the employee experience.
o Involve in entire operational functions of HR
o Builds strong working relationships with Managers, Supervisors, Employees and HR Team members.
o Ensures ALL staff communication are current, accurate and engaging, this includes communication boards in Ematic Solutions
o Assist with ad hoc HR initiatives or special projects as directed by the Head of TA/HR
WHY YOU NEED TO JOIN US
● All the perks that comes along with working in a startup and we pay competitively
● Be part of a fast growing company that nurtures entrepreneurial nature, startup culture and wants to unlock the best version of you
● Work with a diverse team of smart people who are also fun after work
● Collaborate with a multi-national team across APAC
● Opportunity to travel for better exposure across our operating markets
JOIN OUR TEAM IF YOU
· Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business Admin, International Business or Management
· 0-2 Years working experience in a HR department. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
· Experience working in a fast-paced office environment. Working in startup is a plus
· Ability to transition from multiple and varying tasks easily throughout the day including prioritizing, organizing and tracking details
· Efficient computer skills, including MS Office proficiency
· Ability to interact and communicate effectively with internal/external sources at all levels
· Capable of working independently and with different groups/teams
As a Digital Marketing Solutions provider across SEA, we are built to steadily innovate and deliver Digital Solutions through our technology powered by AI and digital services to meet increasing local business demand.
Established in 2013, we started as an email marketing optimization provider, and today, we are broadening our business to a larger scale in the Digital Marketing landscape.
With our headquarters in Singapore, our rapid expansion network has spread across SEA countries and is continually growing. Today, with our global resources, local insights & technology infrastructures, led us to operate over in 9 countries - Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Bosnia.
If you’re ready to create the future of digital marketing solutions at a dynamic, fast-growing startup with rapidly expanding possibilities, we’d love to hear from you.
We’ve identified the white space, built the technology,
and executed on a winning Go-To-Market strategy.
Now, it’s time to scale up!
We’re a flexible and fun team, where your good ideas can make an impact!