Operational Management | Attention to Detail | Communications | Teamwork | Time Management | Project Management
Supahands is based in Malaysia with a goal of creating the world’s most efficient workforce using advanced technology and an elite crowd of people called SupaAgents. We makes it effortless for digital companies across the globe to scale their business rapidly by tackling tedious processes involving data training for Machine Learning/AI algorithms.
As you work on projects from our various clients across South East Asia, you will have the chance to see what happens behind the scenes, helping streamline operations, while managing a team of SupaAgents and ensuring a high level of delivery. Your role will be end-to-end project management and oversight, including:
* Understanding client requirements and setting up projects using our company platform, ensuring confidentiality at all times.
* Producing working guidelines, documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
* Training and monitoring a team consisting of remote workers and in-house staff.
* Ensuring project objectives and deadlines are met, driving tasks to completion and maintaining schedules.
* Participating in administrative tasks and project control activities such as detailed quality checks, reporting, record keeping and etc.
* Continuous process improvements.
* Understands full project lifecycle, Project Management concepts, and how to create successful projects.
* Attention to detail and process oriented.
* Effective organisational and time management skills, able to juggle multiple priorities and meet deliverables in a timely manner.
* Able to communicate ideas and information effectively in writing and verbally.
* Able to operate in a fast-paced professional environment, adaptable and flexible in an ever-changing startup landscape.
* Results driven and resourceful, looking for and trying different ways to arrive at a solution if the general route does not work. Does what it takes to meet targets.
* Strong teamwork, sharing knowledge and helping each other out.
* Self-driven with a high level of commitment and integrity, having an excellent "can do" working attitude.
* Technically savvy, excellent internet research and navigation skills, high proficiency with spreadsheets, and typing skills like a pro (min 45 wpm). Basic knowledge of Adobe InDesign is a plus.
* Good spoken and written English; fluency in Chinese and/or Bahasa Malaysia and/or Bahasa Indonesia is a plus.
* Possess a university degree. Some working experience is a plus but fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Formed in 2014, Supahands is an outsourcing platform that works with companies across the globe, from Australia, Singapore, Malaysia and the US, to help them scale and save on resources through the outsourcing of their business operations. This is achieved with our passionate team in Kuala Lumpur together with our remote task force of 'SupaAgents' from across South East Asia.
As a company, Supahands is focused on helping our clients' business scale while also providing the opportunity for people to join us part-time as a SupaAgent.
All our work focuses on delivering the best experience and value that a user can get out of Supahands and we want to channel these values through all aspects of our product.