We are looking for a qualified Digital Marketing Project Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital marketing projects, including site launches, online tools, web applications and advertising campaigns.
For this position, we expect you to be a savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how digital marketing can help brands and businesses achieve their business goals, with experience in executing campaigns or projects either through in-house roles or similar agency experiences. You should have excellent time management and communication skills.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time, and budget requirements.
- Provide end-to-end digital marketing project management
- Scope project requirements and prepare budget
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital marketing projects
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
- Proven experience with full digital marketing execution and project management
- Good familiarity with marketing positioning, traffic generation, conversion, measurement, optimization, and automation
- Good understanding of WordPress, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, LinkedIn, SEO, Google Analytics, and other essential tools/platforms
- Excellent time management, communication, and team management skills