Vue is a social commerce platform for fashion and lifestyle brands.
E-Commerce is a US$153B industry in Southeast Asia, yet the majority of new-age fashion and lifestyle brands remain underserved due to a lack of suitable solutions. Our platform is specifically engineered for them, giving them a more targeted reach while generating insights like never before. Meanwhile, young consumers are shopping differently from other generations. This change in behaviour is forcing a merger between social media and e-commerce.
Vue strives to be at the forefront of Shoppertainment by blending social entertainment with e-commerce. Having secured its first round of funding, Vue is looking to launch its platform by end 2020.
VUE is looking for a Head of Commercial to lead its brand acquisition team. This position will play a critical role within the management team. You will work closely with the CEO to acquire and manage brands on the platform. You will be tasked with taking charge of the end-to-end process while managing your own team.
You should have the bravery to challenge the status quo and think differently; thrive in ambiguity; work out loud together; thrive in a culture of giving ‘tough’ love to care for each other and the ideas; be ever curious, always connecting the dots.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Lead and manage Vue’s brand acquisition process and strategy
Own relationships with brand owners and stakeholders
Manage and hire a team of sales managers and account managers
Grow the number of brands and profitability of revenue streams
Accountable for all commercial revenue with the key objective to maximize top-line revenue and the organization’s full commercial potential
Please note you must meet all of these requirements to be considered for the position:
• Minimum of 5-7 years of fashion and lifestyle e-commerce experience
• Preference will be given for candidates who have worked with D2C brand owners such as Love Bonito, MDS, and the likes
• Strong and trusted network in the fashion and lifestyle e-commerce ecosystem
• Preferably some experience with sales and proven track record of successfully managing relationships
• Strong communication skills, with a strong team spirit and can-do attitude to inspire people to devote
• Entrepreneurial mindset to take up responsibilities and challenges